Monday 20 April 2009

Not long to go

After a few days of absence due to having my laptop stolen out of my apartment I am finally back on track. The last few long runs during last week were quite painful I have to admit. Well the saying goes 'No pain no gain' ............

Marathon day is approaching fast with lots of excitement coming along. First, this week all of us runners have to register at the great London Marathon Expo at the Excel Center, then there will be a huge Pasta Party on Saturday to load ourselves with energy for Race Day Sunday 26 April.

Do not forget to visit my website www.stephanscharmacher.com in order to donate for my chosen charity Children with Leukaemia.
Thank you for all your donations.

Have to run now and get ready for the day. Have a fun day............speak later again.

p.s. major launch of website today

No comments:

Post a Comment