Wednesday 1 April 2009

First Of April

Just got back from the gym. What a glorious day, the sun is shining, Barack Obama is in touch, G20 protest on its way; the 1. april definately not a fools day this time. Quite interesting to see the outcome of such an energy loaded day.
Also listening and watching BBC-Online to be updated on what politically has been decided to face and to tackle the global situation.
Like I would suggest is to eliminate all debt and start fresh again. How wonderful a world this would be. Everybody keeps their savings but gets rid of their debt. Just a thought that might not be considered as serious.

On another note: well I am leaving today for Germany to celebrate my niece's confirmation on sunday. I will be back on Monday nite (6 April). Have a great time until I am back. Enjoy every step of your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment