Monday 27 April 2009

First day after London Marathon 09


The sun has set on London Marathon Day 09. A new day arose thereafter with all is splendour. My legs are bit stiff still but otherwise in great shape I used the day to relax. Starting the working week tomorrow.
I am working for BVLGARI and you should definately check ut our website at www.bulgari.com . It is the companies 125th anniversary this year having launched in co-operation with the charity 'Save the Children' two silver rings that are only available this year. With every purchase a set amount of £40 goes to 'Save the Children'. Bulgari intends to raise 10 million Euros.
Hope you are able to support 'Save the Children'.
As you can see I am very much for supporting charities as I always raise money with my runs throughout the year.
Another supported charity of mine is 'Room to Read', please check out their website at www.roomtoread.org .

No comments:

Post a Comment