Monday 13 April 2009

Easter monday

a fabulous start to the day. 15km in the morning to start the day, always fantastic and very refreshing. just had to notice that i indeed need some new running shoes urgently, had some foot pain during my run and my stomach was almost running on empty, i totally forgot to have some oats in the morning. my favourite breakfast meal i forgot, maybe these are the early signs of alzheimers. luckily i had taken one sachet of my favourite powerbar gel to give me some extra boost during the run. running on an empty stomach is not very pleasant at all.

ran through Regents Park and totally forgot how beautiful the flowers are over there. so will be back this week eith my camera to take some beautiful pictures which i am going to share here on my blog.

now its time for some more paintings to post............just have a look at donate loads of money....... www.bmycharity.com/stephansmarathon

No comments:

Post a Comment