Wednesday 8 April 2009

First day

Today it has been the first day at work after my holiday. quite tired and getting used to work late hours again I finally find time now to add to my blog.

Got up this morning fairly early to run my 10k run on the treadmill at the gym. Felt very good after having almost not run for an entire week while in Germany visiting family. Even got to use my power gel to keep nourished throughout my run and drinking lots of Lucozade Rehydration to get my digestive system used to the drink provided throughout the marathon.

Still have to buy some tight running short and a new pair of my favourite running shoes Nike Structure Triax11. I have been running in these shoes for some years now and never have nor had any problems running; last year I purchased a new pair just one day before a 10k race - thats how comfortable they fit my delicate feet......:)))

First day at work and little Stephan buys the new James Bond movie on dvd, now writing and watching at the same time.

During the Easter weekend I am going to finally upload some pictures of my paintings which you will be able to buy through my fundraiser website; further instructions with the pictures later.

Tired now and off to bed in a bit, 11.40pm.

Loads of love
Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment