Sunday 18 January 2009

Set up

Finally succeeded in started my own blog for the London Marathon 2009. Through my supported charity CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA , big thanks to Caro and Ben, i am able to run in the London Marathon 2009. Absolutely exciting.
As always in the past also this time I am going to raise funds for CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA. I had this stunning idea of creating 42 paintings, for every kilometer one painting, and selling them to you here within my blog raising as much money as I can. All proceeds are going to be allocated to CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA.
I even set up an adsense account in order for you to click as many times on the adverts to raise even more funds for CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA. Please have a look at their website too http://www.leukaemia.org/ inaugurated by the late Princess Diana.

In due course I am going to post pictures of the already finished paintings for you to get an idea of what you might be interested in buying at a later stage. At the moment I have not decided on any kind of pricing system - therefore ideas are very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment